From: kickstart-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:kickstart-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Maute, Kevin P CTR AFRL/VAOO
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 7:49 AM
To: kickstart-list redhat com
Subject: %post details

Folks,

I am somewhat new to kickstart but have been using it with cobbler with a lot of success.  Now I find I am frustrated with what I can and cannot do with it.  I am able to create files/directories but am having trouble with cp from NFS.  I am using the RHEL 5 Installation guide but find the examples somewhat wanting.

Can anyone give me a code snippet of how they do this very simple operation?

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Maute
Sr. Linux/Unix System Administrator