FC7 kickstart installation,

Ian Brown ianbrn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 13:19:15 UTC 2007

  - Hello,

  - I have a DVD of FC7 x86_64 installation.

	- I have an http server on the LAN on which there is an installation
	for FC7 x86_64.

	- When I boot the DVD inside and boot the machine, I get the following
	screen, which have a menu of 4 options:
	Welcome to Fedora

	Install or upgrade an existing ...
	boot from disk.

	In previous version of Fedora Core (like 4,5,6), I could type
	linux ks=http://192.168.0.10/ks.cfg.

	Here I have a boot menu with only four options.

	I can enter edit mode for this entries by pressing "Tab".
	However, I tried pressing Tab , and erasing a line and entering instead
	linux ks=http://192.168.0.10/ks.cfg and enter but it did not work (the
	previous, original entry was kept).
	Any idea what should I do in order to start a kickstart configuration
	when installing FC7 ?

	I want to add that I am of course aware of other options (like
	booting this machine with FC6/FC5 installation DVD, and then running
	linux ks=http://192.168.0.10/ks.cfg, but I want to be able to do it
	with installation DVD of FC7 (x86_64).

	Any ideas?

	Regards,