Creating a partition without a label

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 09:38:11 UTC 2008

	Hi

El jue, 03-04-2008 a las 11:30 +0200, KENNEDY VAN DAM Eric escribió:

> Yes I think I could make this in the post.
> But I just want to know if there is not a kickstart directive to make this.

FYI:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/Installation_Guide-en-US/s1-kickstart2-options.html

	This is what I use to know if something is included in major
anaconda-based distros, but probably Fedora will have another options.

	Regards
	Pablo

--

Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com)
RHCE/Global Profesional Services Consultant Spain