Error Message: Volume group defined without any physical volumes

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at datacash.com
Wed Apr 30 14:32:47 UTC 2008

I've managed to get a different error message which now says not enough
space. If I boot the server with a CD then the installation works fine.
The kickstart I used is a vanilla kickstart created by Satellite with no
frills. I am suspecting that there is a problem with the drivers being
loaded for the storage. How would I go about determining the difference?

The cd uses kernel 2.6.18-53.el5 and the pxe boot is using the latest
kernel which is 2.6.18-53.1.14.el5.

Regards