RHEL5.2, kickstart, USB, "OPCODE" error after reboot

Kennedy, Cameron Cameron.Kennedy at bovislendlease.com
Wed Aug 27 18:35:28 UTC 2008

For the particular build I was try to do, yes I could have used an FTP,
NFS, web server - I opted to just redo a DVD with KS file which worked.
However, I was hoping to see if anyone else had the problem (and fix :-)
). RHEL5 is new for our environment but as I start to migrate the RHEL4
servers to RHEL5 this will become an issue in terms of my existing
offsite DR process which relies on the ability to use a USB/kickstart
process as the network will not be available at the time I am building
the servers.