Vivek Kalia is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  21/02/2008 and will not return until
25/02/2008.

Please contact Mario Nevrides, Adam Burton or James Connolly in my
abscence.

This e-mail message, including any attachments transmitted with it, is CONFIDENTIAL and may contain legally privileged information. This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use this information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete it from your system. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption and unauthorised amendment, for which we accept no liability.
Euroclear reserves the right to retain email messages on its systems and  to the extent and under circumstances permitted by applicable law, to monitor and intercept email messages to and from its systems. Euroclear is the marketing name for the Euroclear System, Euroclear plc, Euroclear SA/NV and their affiliates.

Please visit our website: http://www.euroclear.com