include XEN kernel & tools in CentOS 5.1 kickstart?

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 15:47:23 UTC 2008

	Well, the easiest part would be to create a custom install CD with just
the packages you need ;-) and then, rerun createrepo to update the
packages list and do what Mr Dehaan said, listing individual packages at
%packages instead of the "Virtualization" group

	If you already have them, you can always put a %post with an rpm -Uvh
package1.rpm package2.rpm, etc if you don't want to do the createrepo
stuff

	Regards
	Pablo