mixing RHEL 4.0 and 4.6 boot

We have an HP Proliant server.  This server has SATA drives.  We are required by our customer to install
RHEL 4.0.  The kickstart that we use is done via PXE boot.  The 4.0 does not have the driver for the SATA drives.
RHEL 4.6 does have the drive.  Will replacing the kickstart 4.0 pxelinux.0 on the kickstart machine with the 4.6
pxelinux.0 cause the server to boot with the right driver and then continue to install 4.0?

--
Later,

Al Alder