get buildinstall error trying to download a revisor image for kickstart install

Floydsmith at aol.com Floydsmith at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 17:23:13 UTC 2008

I am runing revisor on a f9-i386 trying get an upgrade image for such so I
can make a custom kickstart install for such.
During the revisor building phase I got:
"Got an error from /usr/lib/revisor/scripts/F9-buildinstall (return code 1)"
Does this mean I have to update some other pkg before starting the revsor - I
used yum to upgrage revisor so I would think I should not have to that.
I have revisor-2.1.1-5.fc9.noarch currently installed.

Thanks in advance for help with this.
Floyd,

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music