Re: Detecting xen

Hristov, Georgi schrieb:

I understand you want to distinguish them, but what do you use that for? Is it for some post install customizations? You will have many more options in the post section instead of the pre section?

I think he can make certain assumptions regarding the disk-size once he knows what hardware it is. With these assumptions, he can then choose a partitioning layout accordingly.

Rainer