Can you set a blank root passwd with a kickstart file?

Hi,

Is there a way of setting the "rootpw" entry so that there is no root password.

I want to make the iso install completely and then ask the user to change the root password on first login.

So they would just enter
login: root

then it will ask them to change their password.

I can get the second part to happen with "chage -d0 root" in the %post section, but can't get it to install without a password in the first place.

If I leave out the rootpw entry it asks me to enter one as part of anaconda.

Is there some switch I can use with the rootpw entry to not have a password?

thanks,

niall