how to install a custom XEN kernel & rpm's from kickstart?

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at datacash.com
Fri Mar 28 15:17:09 UTC 2008

Assuming you were using satellite server what would be prefferable?
Custom channels in Satellite server for your sofware or your own yum
repo's...?

If you are using satellite I can't see the reason for using separate
repos unless you have multiple satellite server which all subscribe to
this custom repo.

Regards