Ruby parser for kickstart files

Hi,
I am looking to build a Ruby on Rails application for creating Fedora
spins/remixes.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Remixes_Web_Interface

The problem is that I cannot find a suitable Ruby parser for kickstart
files and writing one from scratch is what I'm trying to avoid.

Could someone please point me to the correct direction here.
Plan B is to switch to Django, which would enable me to use pykickstart.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Shreyank Gupta