%Post problem

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Fri Aug 21 16:57:16 UTC 2009

Hi

"/" is anaconda's InitRD, not your pendrive "root", so you will need to use another path.

On DVD it's /mnt/source, but check with your install media using VC 2 while installing to get mountpoints

Regards
Pablo

Hello Everyone

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com)
RHC{SP,E,SS,DS,A} Senior Global Profesional Services Consultant

--
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B-82 65 79 41
Directores: Michael Cunningham, Charlie Peters y David Owens