%include files query for packages.

chris.ellam at dfs.de chris.ellam at dfs.de
Thu Feb 5 16:06:09 UTC 2009

I would like to dynamically generate my include file for the package
selection, i.e. this means that it doesnt initially exist and would be
generated from my preinstall script. However, it appears that the include
file, at least for packages and key, is required to exist prior to the
running of the preinstall section. Is there an alternative mechanism for
this or a better prefered way of doing this as I many profiles and systems
and am trying to use just 1 configuration script which does a Mac address
to profile look-up.  It also appears that and include of a key file has
similar restrictions, well at least in 5.2.

Many Thanks,

Chris