Re: how to ignore repositories

Vandan Joshi wrote:
Dear Friends,I am making a kickstart installation for fedora10. What I want is, It should not go for internet repositories, It should simply install the core packages resides in cdrom:/Packages directory.So How can i do tht ? means how can i disable repo in ks.cfg ?? Dear kickstartlist! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!

I'd feel happier without your ad.

--

Cheers
John