THE WAY to copy files from the DVD to the computer???

Bryan J Smith bjs at redhat.com
Fri May 29 23:53:49 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 19:21 -0300, Pablo Bernasconi wrote:
> But how do I copy the files to the computer???
> cp <form where???> /usr/src/  ????
> where is the cd-rom mounted??
> Thank you very much!!

E.g.,

    # Post section:  no chroot
        %post --nochroot
    # cd to new root (/)
        cd /mnt/sysimage
        # copy file from root of installation tree to new install
        cp /mnt/source/file /mnt/sysimage/file

        # Post section:  chroot (/mnt/sysimage)
        %post
        # cd to new root (/)
        cd /
    # do commands under chroot
    (blah)...

--
Bryan J Smith     Senior Consultant    Red Hat GPS SE US
mailto:bjs at redhat.com         +1 (407) 489-7013 (Mobile)