Solved; Was: This ks script isn't working on CentOS 4.8... Should it?

Peter Grandi pg_rhk at rhk.for.sabi.co.UK
Mon Nov 23 07:59:52 UTC 2009

[ ... ]

> It took me forever to find a working sample of a logical
> kickstart script, so now that I have one working, I'd like to
> post it here, "for the record", in case someone else finds it
> trying to sort out how to do something similar down the road. :)

While commuting to work I have cleaned up your script so it is
hopefully much more readable, and it is attached. Some would
think to "leave elegance to tailors" (and RedHat developers seem
to think so, as most of their scripts seem appalling to me), but
I think it helps cope with complexity and maintainability.