FC11 Blank KS File Fails

I have started messing around with Cobbler, and in doing so I am using FC11, x86_64.  Cobbler has a default blank kickstart file that is, to start a manual install.

 However, when I pxe boot and use this blank kickstart file, anaconda comes up, asks for the languages, asks for the install source, and once loaded, fails with a big "reboot" button.  It gives the error that the bootload configuration and the package selection wasn't specified in the file.

From what I undestand, if the kickstart file is blank, or a question isn't answered in the kickstart file, the installer will prompt for the answers.  So, if the kickstart file is blank, it should essentially do a manual install.  This isn't the case.  I noticed that the bootloader options aren't asked for in the default FC11 install, so maybe something has been overlooked.

As a side note, I was able to bypass this and continue with the manual install by just adding a bootloader line.  Once done, it goes on and prompts for the rest of the install.

Matt