networkmanger fails in network config on boot rescue

Hi, newest Fedora 11 , build with pungi ,
when I select a installation from url, netwokmanager always fails to get
IP . its a nic , and try to run wpasupplicant !?

How I tell on grub to not use networkmanger and use the service
network ?

I need to use dhcp

reading this ML some one suggest
label one
   kernel vmlinuz
   append initrd=initrd.img text nofb gateway=1.2.3.1 dns=1.2.3.4
netmask=255.255.255.0 ks=url_of_ks_file method=url_of_satellite

but I'd like disable networkmanager since since service network works
well and NetworkManager don't. I try this on office where I need dhcp .
and at home with a simple router .

Thanks,
--
Sérgio M. B.