Re: Kickstart Steps (UNCLASSIFIED)

On 09/11/2009 02:33 PM, Bryan Schneiders wrote:
I don't know what you mean exactly by "can be released".

Here are some of the official guides and kickstart wiki.

Fedora 11 Installation Guide - Kickstart Installations
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f11/en-US/html/ch-kickstart2.html

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 - Kickstart Installations
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.4/html/Installation_Guide/ch-kickstart2.html

Anaconda Kickstart Documentation
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart

Bryan Schneiders
bschneiders woti com
301-562-1900 ext 305

Also useful:   http://www.shabazian.com/lw2007.pdf

Chip has a newer one from this year's Red Hat Summit he can share -- I lost the link.

--Michael