Re: Weird kickstart problem regarding not selecting the right cfg

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Ben wrote:

We recently acquired four new machines (Sun X4270s). As usual as I've done with dozens of other machines I constructed RHEL5 kickstart .cfg files for them and made additions to the syslinux.cfg of the form:

label ct-phy-dom01
[...]

So basically it turns out that label directives get mangled DOS-like, too.

http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/index.php/SYSLINUX#LABEL_command

Who knew?*

Ben

* Well, obviously someone did, and now I do too
        Life Is Short.          It's All Good.