Whole disk LVM via kickstart

darn570-linux at yahoo.com darn570-linux at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 22:59:02 UTC 2010

Kyle,

I believe that code will create a partition table on on sdb so I would end up with /dev/sdb1 (id 8e) which would be the entire disk. What I'm trying to avoid is creating a partition table all together. That way when I dynamically resize sdb I don't have to deal with managing the partition table.

Chad