R: [Read Isolinux Label in Kickstart File]

Mirko Leanza m.leanza at resi.it
Mon May 3 07:23:22 UTC 2010

Hi Everybody, i use kickstart installation since the first release of RHEL3
and across the year the number of kickstart files in my isolinux directory
are grown.

Now I want know if there is a way to use the isolinux label insert by the
user like a variable to read in %pre script for a number of things first of
all create a %include file for partitioning, in this way I think that I'm
able to reduce the number of kickstart files tha I use.

For example. I have a ks file for ext3 partitioning and one for ext4 the
rest of ks file are identhical, now if there is a way to read the label
insert. I can aggregate the two files J

Sorry for my poor English as usually i'm runnig out of time.

Thanks in advance for your precious help in all these years!

Mirko