Custom RPMs - Part of Installation (not post)

Phillip T. George ptg at hp.com
Thu Apr 7 16:42:42 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm looking to install Fedora with updates and custom RPMs/repo included
as part of the kickstart.  The portion of including the updates is
fairly easy.  However, the custom RPMs (via a custom repo) does not seem
to be as easy as it should be.  I'm needing to disable the gpgcheck or
add a key.  But, the issue is, I do not see go to disable the gpgcheck
or add the gpg key.  Am I missing some piece of vital documentation?

Thanks,
Phillip