Use entire disk as PV.

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Thu Apr 28 15:01:44 UTC 2011

I would've thought volgroup would be the way to go but reading the docs it
seems like you have to create a partition:

Volgroup:
Create the partition first, create the logical volume group, and then create
the logical volume. For example:
part pv.01 --size 3000
volgroup myvg pv.01
logvol / --vgname=myvg --size=2000 --name=rootvol