Language yum groups and kickstart

For RHEL6, I am installing all packages in kickstart, and I tried to remove different language yum groups by doing the following:

%packages
*
- Bengali Support [bn]
- Bhutanese Support [dz]
- Brazilian Portuguese Support [pt_BR]

But all the language rpm packages in these language yum groups would still be installed by kickstart process ..

How to prevent these language yum groups from being installed by kickstart?