boot cd-rom network install on system with no display using vnc

James Harrison jamesaharrisonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 17:51:56 UTC 2011

The reason for:

   prompt 0
   timeout 0
is there is no keyboard or screen, so whats the point of having a prompt or
delay.

If the CD is accidentally used in a machine, it will boot into the red Hat
installer, but since there is no kickstart file specified, the automatic install
wouldn't happen.

A label written on top of the CD explaining its purpose will stop accidental
usage.

James