Multiple CDs for install

Moray Henderson Moray.Henderson at ict-software.org
Tue Sep 27 14:05:44 UTC 2011

The command to do that is splittree.py, part of the anaconda-runtime package
and located in /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime.  It does provide a brief usage
message and, as a python script, you can read the list of command options
from the script itself.  It is normally run after buildinstall when creating
new install CDs.

The more modern way of doing it is to use one of the release-building
packages.  I can never remember the difference between Pungi and Revisor,
but you can look them up on the Fedora wiki (or check the Kickstart list
archives - they are mentioned here quite regularly).

Moray.
"To err is human; to purr, feline."