installation halts at two different points

Megha Agrawal megha_dtel at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 14:05:32 UTC 2012

I changed the DVD content however I had checksum implanted on the new iso before burning the DVD. I used implantisomd5 for this. Wouldn't that take care of iso checksum?

I also don't see shell or debug consoles when I press Alt-F2/3/4. This will aid me in troubleshooting if somehow I can see the details of what is going on during the installation.

I tried booting into rescue mode as well however I don't see any relevant logs from the previous installation attempt. I certainly can use some pointers here.

Thank you so much!