Re: kickstart vs. yum

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012, Jason Boxman wrote:

Could it be `yum grouplist -v` you are looking for?

 That's it.
 Thank you and Jos Vos.
 I'd just gone a little blind during man yum.

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Michael Hennebry
<hennebry mail cs ndsu nodak edu> wrote:

I'm trying to get a grouplist so that I can edit my
kickstart file to include groups added since installation.
Name-matching is proving to be difficult.

Is there a way to get yum to give me names that I can feed to anaconda?

--
Michael   hennebry web cs ndsu NoDak edu
whom I teach not to run with scissors,