How do I disable san/fiber channel connectivity at boot when using the RH/Centos 6 installer

How do I disable san/fiber channel connectivity at boot when using the RH/Centos 6 installer?

We have a ton of luns that are provisioned to this server and it takes a long time for us to scroll through the disks to find the local disk for the install when we manually provision a system.  is there a nosan or nofiberchannel option for the boot options when booting a boot iso?

Thanks!