Re: [Libguestfs] Can I use libguestfs to pass some parameters into a KVM virtual machine

Zhang Qian wrote:
I have installed KVM in my RHEL5.3 box, and created some VMs on it.
I am wondering if I can use libguestfs to pass some parameters/files
into my VMs.
Yup, that's pretty much exactly what libguestfs is good for -- though, not being familiar with xenstore, let me add that the VMs need to be down before you try to modify their filesystems.

I suggest scripting what you're trying to do with guestfish before going on to the C API -- it's pretty easy to look at how any guestfish command is implemented in C, and so to do what you want natively if that's your inclination.