[Libguestfs] daemon/ warnings

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 09:26:03 UTC 2009

On 10/08/09 10:21, Jim Meyering wrote:
> Matthew Booth wrote:
>> On 10/08/09 09:57, Jim Meyering wrote:
>>> Here are a few warning-removal changes for daemon/:
>> What warnings are you turning on? I normally compile with -Wall, and I
>> don't get warning for unused function arguments:
>
> I started with these: -Wall -W -Wextra

Now I see where you're coming from. ACK.

Do you find it's generally useful to turn these on across the board? In
my experience, until you get down to zero compiler warnings and turn on
-Werror, they often go unnoticed. Are we likely to be able to get down
to zero compiler warnings?

Matt
--
Matthew Booth, RHCA, RHCSS

M:       +44 (0)7977 267231
GPG ID:  D33C3490
GPG FPR: 3733 612D 2D05 5458 8A8A 1600 3441 EA19 D33C 3490