Re: [Libguestfs] fedoostrap or deboostrap requirement

Since debootstrap is available on gentoo i've installed it now
the build process fails with:

Warning: You are running debirf as root.  There is a potential
for improperly written modules to damage your system.
Are you sure you wish to continue? [y|N]: y
debirf: creating debirf root...
E: No such script: /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/fedora-11
make[2]: *** [../initramfs/fakeroot.log] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
make: *** [all] Error 2

 why is it still looking for fedora based script and not debian one?