[Libguestfs] Re: Test failure w/ libguestfs-1.0.61 on RHEL5 -- needs virtio support in guest kernel?

Erk -- sorry about the unnecessary reordering in kmod.whitelist.in; the block looked to be in rough sort order to me, so I just selected it and did a :!sort to position the addition of e1000.ko in the right place. Mea culpa for not eyeballing the patch before attaching it.