[Libguestfs] Re: Test failure w/ libguestfs-1.0.61 on RHEL5 -- needs virtio support in guest kernel?

False alarm -- this is on account of my host running a non-stock kernel (incidentally, more modern kernels also use a squashfs module incompatible with the userland tools from CentOS 5). I've tweaked the RPM to disable supermin, am running a custom build, and should be much happier when it's complete.

Sorry, 'yall!