Re: [Libguestfs] IMPORTANT: New git repositories for febootstrap & libguestfs

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> The machine at et.redhat.com is going to be decommissioned soon, and
> so I have arranged alternate hosting for these two git repositories.
> As of now you should use:
>
>   http://git.annexia.org/?p=febootstrap.git;a=summary (web interface)
>   git clone git://git.annexia.org/git/febootstrap.git
>
>   http://git.annexia.org/?p=libguestfs.git;a=summary  (web interface)
>   git clone git://git.annexia.org/git/libguestfs.git
>
> Remote push is not (yet) enabled.  Post patches here and I'll push
> them once ACKed.

FYI, I used this to update my local libguestfs repo:

  git config remote.origin.url git://git.annexia.org/git/libguestfs.git

And this for the febootstrap one:

  git config remote.origin.url git://git.annexia.org/git/febootstrap.git

or just edit each .git/config file manually, of course.