[Libguestfs] Hope this isn't a FAQ...

Trying to run guestfish against a VMDK file with a space in its name:

$ guestfish --ro -i "New Virtual Machine-flat.vmdk"
open /dev/kvm: No such file or directory
Could not initialize KVM, will disable KVM support
New: No such file or directory

(Also tried with New\ Virtual\ Machine-flat.vmdk).

Once I rename the vmdk file to something without spaces it loads up
fine.

Bug?  If so I will file a bz... Did I miss something in the docs on
this?  If so, flame retardant suit on and ready :)

Thanks for the great utility.

Ray