Re: [Libguestfs] ArchLinux port

I found a better way! Here are the patches, one for febootstrap and one
for the packages list in libguestfs.

One quick question about the packages, where do I pass the option to use
the ArchLinux section in the packages list?

IMHO should add something in configure.ac, If I got you meaning right,
:-)

Also, thanks for being patient with me and helping me get this put
together. :)

-Tom