[Libguestfs] Debian libguestfs packages updated

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Mon Feb 22 13:41:22 UTC 2010

Hi,
I finally updated the Debian libguestfs packages:

http://honk.sigxcpu.org/con/Libguestfs__Virtual_Machine_Image_Swiss_Army_Knife.html

Sine we can't run the fuse tests easily in a chroot (since we might be
unable to load the module) I'm using the attached patch to skip the
tests if /dev/fuse doesn't exist. This probably isn't clean enough to go
upstream though.

The other patch adjusts the test output of rhbz557655. xstrtol seems to
be behaving differently here. I didn't investigate why yet.

As a last point: is there a simple way to disable the appliance build
altogether? I'd like to ship the Debian package without it so we stay
out of the security update trouble and provide them via http.

Cheers and thanks for that great tool,
 -- Guido