Re: [Libguestfs] two patches one for disabling vmware tools and one for disabling parallel port

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 04:21:17PM -0400, Amos Benari wrote:
> Since we agree on the first part I have divided it into two patches.

I think we can apply the vmware tools one, but the parport one needs
some change.  Perhaps it should change the name of the function, or
perhaps we can integrate all the registry changing code into a single
function somehow (to avoid repeatedly downloading and uploading the
file).