[Libguestfs] RHN support and capabilities

This patch series includes a repost of Milan's unmodified RHN support patch
because I haven't pushed it yet. On top of that patch, it includes the
capabilities patch in as many bits as I could make it into. The big one is 7/8.

I've tested all of the following guests both with and without RHN registration:

Xen RHEL 54 PV
Xen RHEL 51 PV
Xen RHEL 48 PV
ESX RHEL 54 FV