[Libguestfs] CVE-2010-3851: Patch to the generated code

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Oct 25 08:56:41 UTC 2010

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 11:40:54PM +0200, Jim Meyering wrote:
> Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> > This is the patch to the generated code, which might make
> > patch 2/8 a little bit easier to follow.
>
> Thanks.  That did help.

Great.

I pushed everything on Saturday, then discovered a couple of minor
bugs:

http://git.annexia.org/?p=libguestfs.git;a=shortlog;h=b7133b270922df2bc96a35c5316616b18c20c525

Everyone can help by testing 1.5.23 in Fedora 14/15.

If this works, I will backport the full set of patches to 1.2 and 1.4
branches.

Rich.

bindings from many languages.  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html