[Libguestfs] debian binaries using qemu

Hi,

	I am using the libguestfs-1.11.0-1 binaries posted here:
	http://libguestfs.org/download/binaries/debian-packages/

	on a Sid system. When I use libguestfs, I can see that an instance
	of QEMU is starting up using the binary @ /usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64

	I have KVM installed on the system at /usr/bin/kvm -- how do I
	ensure that KVM gets used by libguestfs instead of qemu? I guess I
	can always replace the qemu binary with a symlink to the kvm binary,
	but that seems like a hack...

--Igor