Re: [Libguestfs] More changes needed separate builddir

* Alex‎ Nelson:

> Do these patches address the issue where "./configure --prefix=foo"
> causes non-sudo 'make install' to fail because of something in the
> Python? I assume no, since you're discussing building and not
> installing.

Building Debian packages
(http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=hivex) involves using a
custom prefix.

But yes, my reason for modifying the build scripts for out-of-tree
builds is to be able to build bindings for multiploe Python versions.

Cheers,
-Hilko