[Libguestfs] libguestfs 1.12

Hi!

Last night, I uploaded version 1.12.3-2 of the libguestfs package to
Debian/unstable. I consider most of the initial work done. Apart from
fixing bugs that users will reportt, a few issues remain:

- Building bindings for multiple Python versions. I have just done this
  for hivex, it is probably going to be an issue being able build with
  $(builddir) != $(srcdir).

- Improving febootstrap so that downloading of packages may not be
  needed in the future.

- Bindings for other languages: The configure script lists Ruby, Java,
  Haskell, and PHP. I am not feeling like doing anything on those in the
  short term, but I'm happy to accept patches.

- Backports for the current stable Debian version (squeeze)?

Cheers,
-Hilko