Re: [Libguestfs] [virt-devel] End-user review of the native KVM tool

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 09:40:44PM +0530, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:
> Hm..it's been 10 mins..I don't see anything more in the file where I
> redirected stdout of 'febootstrap' cmd.
> Roughly, can you guess how much time this takes?

For me it has so far taken a lot longer.  The problem is that the
number of dependent packages is probably 100s.

If you want something simple to test out which should complete in a
few minutes, try this example:

Also, for libguestfs (~150 packages) we aggressively configure squid
so that it caches everything properly.  Unfortunately just installing
squid is not sufficient, you have to configure it as well: