Re: [Libguestfs] P2Vs seem to require a very robust Ethernet

Our track record for P2Vs isn't very good so far; we've had one run to
completion in about 8 or 9 tries so far.  We've tried source systems
with different versions of Windows, all but one failed. The one success
was a test Windows XP machine with one hard drive.

We boot a Windows system from the CD, start up a P2V, it runs for an
apparently random length of time, then the P2V percentage just stops
somewhere.  The other day was 13 percent.  Today it's 8 percent.
Eventually, virt-p2v-server on the conversion server also stops and I
see a message in the log file that says, " virt-v2v: Error receiving
data:".

Is there anything we can look at from an alternate console on the source
server booted from that CD?

Thanks

- Greg