Re: [Libguestfs] P2Vs seem to require a very robust Ethernet

14 hours after starting it up - about 41 GB done.  The top utility still
shows about 50-50 between id and wa.  Assuming virt-p2v-server is
stalling, I wonder how to find if it's stalling waiting on network I/O
from the source server or waiting on network I/O to the NFS server?

- Greg